Unlock Code For LG G3 G4 H815 G4C H525N
Unlock Code For LG G3 G4 H815 G4C H525N Vodafone O2 Tesco EE UK Fast Service
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
LG Factory Unlock Code - Worldwide Networks
- Factory unlock code for LG phones on worldwide networks.
- Duration: 1 -2 days
- Supported models: Most LG models
- Supported IMEI: Most IMEIs
- If your phone is blocked / blacklisted, you can only use it abroad even after it is unlocked.
- Unsupported IMEI:
- Any models that use 'device unlocking app', such as Leon H345 / G4 from T-Mobile USA.
- Any models that are not asking for the unlock code.
- Any models that are hardlocked or displaying the 'your phone is permanently locked' message.
- Any IMEIs that begin with '99xx'.
- The unlock code(s) that you will receive is(are):
- Network code (NCK)
- Service provider code (SPCK)
- Net subset code (NSCK)
- Please make sure your phone is eligible for the service before you place the order:
- Your phone is locked to a particular network and is asking for the unlock code.
- Insert an unsupported SIM and the phone should ask for the code.
- Or dial any of the codes below with the original SIM inserted, and you should be prompted for the code:
- 2945#*phone model# (eg: LG G3 D850, then dial 2945#*850#)
- Your phone is not from any of the unsupported categories listed on the description.
- Please obtain the IMEI by dialing *#06#.
- If there is a code for your IMEI, we will send it to you, along with the instructions.
- If no code is found for your IMEI, we will refund you straight without delay. Please do not leave us a neutral or negative feedback if that happens, as it is out of our control.